Friday, January 17, 2014

Catching Up

Friday January 17th, 2014

Lately I have been thinking a lot about my priorities and balance. 
I have so many things going on in my life
Husband and Kids
Church
Crossfit
Work
School
I get so overwhelmed if I don't PLAN AHEAD
I have to prioritize and make sure my life is balanced 
Its so easy to let life get out of whack when you don't 
consciously focus on keeping priorities in line
ANOTHER thing
Remembering that this is MY life, MY JOURNEY
and I don't have to do what anyone "wants" me to do if I don't want to
(part of the glory and freedoms of being an adult)
I have always been one to succumb to others needs and wants 
I am constantly reminding myself that I can make my own choices and all that matters 
is that I am happy 

I was going to do a Re-Cap for last week but I am just going to start from yesterday.

BUT first I want to say...I gained a pound last week, I got on the scale on Monday and had gained a pound. I can't really afford that, at all. I have goals to reach and records to set! DANG IT! My husband and I had our 10 YEAR ANNIVERSARY and we went out to eat, dancing, and stayed a night in a hotel. We just relaxed and spent time with eachother, feeling the most in love ever after 10 years married and 4 kids later...ANYWAY, I am sure it had an effect on my weight. 

SOOOO after seeing the scale I decided I wanted to be excited to get on the scale, not scared! 

Needless to say, I am anxiously waiting monday to see my progress. I feel awesome.

THURSDAYS NUTRITION and WORKOUT

SO I walked in the gym ready to crush a workout. Having been able to look at my fellow teammates scores I was ready to take on the challenge of possibly beating their times! I also saw my good and amazing friend Elsa get some bar muscle ups! The pressure was ON!!! I love this about my training partners and fellow Urban WarFit girlies, I have something to live up to or strive for. 

So driving to CrossFit I pumped up the music, took my Muscle Pharm Pre-workout (which I LOVE) and prepared myself for some PR's....
I walked in with an awesome greeting from the one and only Rosie Herrerra and Ali Pyfer, and as I started stretching my coach told me I had to take today off cause I am preparing for Rush Club and need to be FRESH. 
What-the-What?!?!?!?
Serious?!?!?
"Oh okay, well I am going to get a bar muscle up"


This was my 4th one

Look at this bruise
It looks like I am showing you my boob
but I am not LOL
Its like the top of my rib cage
It hurts so bad!!!



NUTRITION

Meal#1
1/4cup berries
32 grams protein
(hate ezekiel cereal, so I skipped it today)

Meal#2
3whites
1egg
1 cup broccoli
(love this meal)

Meal#3
4oz chicken
4slices squash
1/2 broccoli

Meal#4
Power Bar
(I forgot my protein and almonds!!!!)
I went to the gas station and this was seriously all they had
*it tasted good lol

Meal#5
5oz chicken
7 spears asparagus
3 brussel sprouts
2 slices squash

Meal#6
12 almonds




No comments:

Post a Comment