Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Each Day is a NEW DAY

Each Day is a NEW Day
I feel like this statement is very important. 
It is never too late 
you can always be better
You can always find a way to accomplish your goals
Chase your dreams
SOMETIMES
You just need a reality check
A swift kick in the pants
or someone to believe in you
While trials are hard
I am thankful for the downs just as much as the ups because 
it makes the ups that much better
Also, when you are "down" you know there is an "up" nearby. 
My weaknesses are constantly being showcased these days
I am not going to sit by and continue to let my weaknesses define me
I made a commitment to follow a diet and a new workout schedule 
and to be frank
changing things up can be really hard
But its also kind of exciting 
because it means action is taking place
and goals are about to be accomplished
Goals without a plan to reach them, are invalid. 

So here's to new goals, clean eating and accomplishments up ahead! 

Todays workouts consist of:

Running 3 miles
Pushing a stroller with 80lbs inside
Time: 36:56

Meet With Fransesco
1:30pm-2:30pm
Gymnastic movements

3pm Meet with Simon

3:30

8x200m Run Rest 30 seconds


6pm
2 Rounds
500m Row 75 Double Unders 400m Run

2k row
5 x 5 Toes to Bar + 5 Deficit HSPU, EMOM
6:30-7:30
MU with Sam


SO CLOSE
The transition felt so good.
I got up over the rings 4 times



Nutrition right on!

Meal#1
1/2cup ezekiel cereal
1/4cup berries
32grams protein

Meal#2
3whites
1egg
1.5cup broccoli

Meal #4
10 almonds
30 grams protein

Meal#5
5oz tilapia
2 cups spinach
( I got this diablo habenero mustard, it has changed my life )

Meal#6
10 almonds






No comments:

Post a Comment