Monday, January 13, 2014

Feeling Defeat

Today was kind of bittersweet
I felt really great on the strength 
but really wimpy on the gymnastics


Warm up: 3 Rounds
15 Burpees
15 seconds Rest
25 Unbroken Wall Balls
15 seconds Rest

* I loved this today, went next to Jen and it was a good way to be pushed to go faster! 

Gymnastics
1 Bar Muscle Up Every 15 seconds for 2:30

*almost got up a bunch of times

Weightlifting
Power Clean & Push Jerk, EOMOM
2×6 @ 75% 150lbs
2×4 @ 80% 160lbs
2×2 @ 85% 170lbs
*Touch and Go
Efficiency

*these were hard and awesome

Power Clean & Push Jerk, EOMOM
3×10 @ 55% 110lbs
*Touch and Go

*these were awesome, I tried to go super fast

Conditioning
10 minute AMRAP:
20 Box Jumps 30/24″
5 Chest to Bar

Score: I got 6 rounds plus 7 reps

followed by a 200meter run


I came back @ 6:30 for "Opens Skills Class"

We worked on rebounding box jumps and toes to bar

the metcon was
3 box jumps at the top of every minute 
and max effort toes to bar for the remaining time
7 min emom

I got 69 toes to bar
 *my hands hurt :(
they are just sore, raw...
I know this pic doesn't look bad but ouch!


Then we stayed after and worked on Ring MU

Skill
30 Minutes of Muscle Up Attempts / Practice
Ring Dips, EMOM
Hips to Rings, EMOM
And some other drills

Nutrition

Todays nutrition was good but not excellent because
I had a doc appt with my son and didn't get home till 9:30 and then
 I didn't have my #4 meal with me and went a little too long without food :( 
I hate this, because I know the longer I wait the slower my metabolism is. 

Meal#1 @9:30am 
1/2 cup ezekiel cereal
1/4 cup raspberries and blueberries
32 grams protein


Meal#2 @12:30am
3 whites
1 egg
1 cup broccoli


Meal#3 @4pm
32 grams protein
11 almonds
(didn't take a pic cause I was in a hurry to teach kids crossfit)

Meal#4 @8:30pm
5oz chicken
4 slices squash
1/2 cup broccoli
(pre-cooked meals for tomorrow and next day)



Meal#5 @ 11pm
32 grams protein
10 almonds
(haven't eaten it yet, but about to and will post pic tomorrow ;) )

Hopefully I am feeling better tomorrow about my performance/training. 
In fact, tomorrow WILL be better! 









No comments:

Post a Comment