Friday, November 22, 2013

Active Recovery

Thursday November 21st 2013

Today was much anticipated. I used to hate rest days because I love to train. These days my rest days are essential. My body starts to feel so worn down after training hard like we do.

For active recovery:
I ran 2.5 miles (22:26)
3 rounds/5 reps:  false grip pull ups, ring dips, ring row transitions
I also got up on the rings and tried to get up about 7 times

NUTRITION:

Meal #1
1/4 cup raspberries
1/2 cup ezekiel cereal (with water and cinnamon)
25g of protein w/water


Meal #2
3 egg whites and 1 whole egg
1 1/2 cups broccoli


Meal #3
4 oz Tilapia 
2 cups spinach


Meal #4
25g protein 
10 almonds


Meal #5
5oz chicken
6 HUGE asparagus spears


Meal #6 (not pictured)
12 almonds

BRING ON FRIDAY!!!

beauty life quotes beautiful strength strong kushandwizdom life quotes





No comments:

Post a Comment