Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Tuesdays Workout

Tuesday November 26th 2013
Another HARD day at Urban WarFit


Some memorable moments:

Conversation with my Coach (Rob Pyfer) 
ME: Wow, today was SO hard Rob
ROB: You really liked it?


*I love that me saying how hard it was, obviously means I liked it!*

Another Conversation with Rob
ME (complaining): Roooooob, reallllllly? 300lbs every 20 seconds? That is really heavy, I don't know if I can do it...whaaaaa whaaaaa whaaaaaa 
(that last part is all Rob heard I am sure)
ROB(annoyed, confused): Uuuuummmm, why don't you stop complaining. 
Shut. Up. And. Pick. Up. The. Weight. 
ME: K
*Meanwhile I put on 295lbs while I am supposed to have 300lbs (trying to sneak a lighter weight, I mean whats 5lbs anyway) and Rob totally caught it and called me out. I am glad he did, although I felt like a slacker and an idiot! I won't do that again. 

Morning:
1 mile run (8:45)
MU work for an hour at Urban WarFit

OKAY TO THE GOOD STUFF!!!
This tempo stuff is gnarly!!!

WORKOUT

4 sets 500m Row 
*with a 30 sec break in between sets
*increasing in effort


first set: 2:01
second set: 1:57
third set: 1:51
fourth set: 1:48


Bench Press 
Every Other Minute On the Minute
(Tempo: the number shown is the seconds you take or the time you hold)
2×9 @ 115lbs – Tempo: 5.3.0.3.
2×7 @ 125lbs – Tempo: 3.3.0.3.
2×5 @ 135lbs – Tempo: 1.3.0.3.

Deadlift 
1 rep every 20 seconds for 5 minutes @ 300lbs
total of 16 reps

WOD
5 Rounds
5 Power Snatch 95lbs
5 HSPU
*Each set must be touch and go, unbroken to count
TIME: 4:21

Post WOD
GHR 
Glute Ham Raises
1×10
Rest 60 seconds
1×10
Rest 45 seconds
1×10
Rest 30 seconds
1×4
Rest 15 seconds
1×2
Tempo- 6.0.0.0



NUTRITION
(I didn't take pics again, trying to get used to this :) )

Pre-Run meal#1
1/2 cup ezekiel cereal
1/4cup berries
25grams protein

Meal#2
3 egg whites
1 whole egg
1cup broccoli

Meal#3
4oz chicken
3cups spinach

Meal#4
25grams protein

Meal#5
I was supposed to eat tilapia but I got a migraine and had no appetite and felt really nautious. Sooooo my nutrition ends here :(

*I used to think, "oh I didn't eat! Now I will be skinnier or weigh less tomorrow!"
NOW I THINK
"Dang it! Hopefully this doesn't effect my workouts tomorrow, I have to have energy, and what about these muscles....they need to be fed!!!!"

This has been a HUGE change in MIND SET for me. 

When I couldn't eat last night, I was pleased with my healthy change in thought process




No comments:

Post a Comment