Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Ready for Rest

Wednesday November 20th 2013

So many feelings and emotions. Yes, I am an emotional person.  I got a LOT going on and I have always worn my heart on my sleeve. I have hit so many Personal Records in the past week I am overwhelmed with gratitude for my family, coach, friends and my ability to do what I do in crossfit. I am finding myself so HUNGRY for SUCCESS. I have so much motivation to be the best I can be. While I feel so great about all my accomplishments I also am very aware of my many weaknesses. I know I need to make friends with them, and I am on my way there. 

I am feeling very taxed right now and very ready for tomorrows day off. I am sore everywhere and my ligaments and even my joints hurt right now.

DIET
Today was another successful day with my diet. 

MEAL #1:Pre Running:
I mixed my ezekiel cereal with water, warmed it up and put cinnamon on it and it was so good!!! 
I was out of berries though and so I did not get my 1/4 cup berries in. 


Here is me in all my morning glory drinking my 25g of protein

RUNNING 1 mile: I felt so light today. I ran it in 8:53, I can't wait till its faster! 


MEAL #2:
 3 egg whites and one whole egg w/ 3 cups spinach 
(I am supposed to eat broccoli but I am out! So I am going tomorrow to get berries and broccoli)


MEAL #3 :
I forgot to take a picture of this! I think I was just hungry and then I remembered I was taking pics. BUT it was Tilapia and 2 cups spiniach. 


MEAL #4:
10 almonds 
25 grams of protein


MEAL #5:
Chicken and Asparagus
I am supposed to have spinach but we ran out of spinach. Obviously I was ill prepared today! This tasted SO SO SO good. I went 4 hours though between meals and I was so hungry. 


MEAL #6:
10 ALMONDS 
I didn't take a pic of this tonight, but I am eating them right now and they are so good! 


WORKOUT


MAX EFFORT--400m Run: 1:16

Strict Shoulder Press: 110lbs

Push Press: 165lbs

Back Squat: 265lbs
I think I might of been able to go a little heavier dang it!!!


Fran: 3:55
21-15-9  
Thrusters 65lbs  
Pull-ups

MUSCLE UP PROGRESSION
10 ring rows
then
ascending ladder of alternating 
false grip ring pull ups (strict)
dips

I got to round 5. 
My elbows were ON FIRE. 



SEE YOU TOMORROW!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment