Friday, November 22, 2013

Isabel

Friday November 22, 2013

Today was an awesome day of training and eating. I always feel so much better after a rest day. PLUS Fridays are usually my favorite workouts! 
This morning I really wanted to eat a bowl of cereal or pancakes or SOMETHING different. I was sooooo close to doing it, AND THEN, I thought about Isabel, my MAX snatch and rope climbs! I decided I would RATHER do good on those things (knowing the joy I feel when I am at my best) then eat something that will just make me feel sick anyway. 
WHY do I even crave this crap anyway!? 
The taste only lasts for a minute!

Meal #1 6:35
ezekiel cereal (1/2 cup)
25g protein

Running: 1 mile (8:55)

Meal #2 8:30
3 egg whites
1 whole egg
1 cup broccoli

Meal #3 12pm
5oz tilapia
2 cups spinach

Meal #4 4pm
protein 25g
10 almonds

Meal #5 7pm
5oz chicken
3 cups spinach

Meal #6 10pm
10 almonds


Rope Climb: MAX effort in 1 minute**5**

Snatch: MAX 1 REP MAX**161lbs** 
PERSONAL RECORD


Isabel
For Time:  30 Snatches, 95lbs

I want to do it again and do it faster! Aint that the way it always goes? You see the mistakes you make and then you just have to redo it. Its only 1 minute after all. I did an extra snatch, I lost count and wasn't sure, so I decided better to do one more then do one less. 

Isabel Video Link

I did it in 1:18

http://youtu.be/6lGm9viwvrc

No comments:

Post a Comment