Friday, July 11, 2014

Friday Shhhhmiday

Today was GREAT! 
I feel like I am still learning what my speeds are as far as 90%/85%/75% etc. 
But left dripping sweat. 
P.S. I will be adding glutemine and fish oil starting tomorrow.

Morning
10 min @ 85%:
5 ring dips
100' VC
Row 200m
*I got 4 rounds + 3 dips*

rest 5 min

10 min @ 85%:
20m axel bar front rack reverse lunge (105#)
1 RC
35 DU
*THIS one sucked balls. I hated it. I hated those offing lunges. I the double unders and rope climbs were a breeze.*
*I only got 1 round + 20 lunges + 1 rope climb*
(OH and I did 115lbs....the axel bar is 25lbs....right? I had 45's on each side)

rest 5 min

10 min @ 85%:
30m double KB OH walk
8 TTB
8 push ups (chest to deck)
*OKAY MIKE! I am either doing it wrong or I am retarded because I could not press or jerk out or whatever with 24kgs in each hand. I cleaned them, and then I couldn't jerk them! I felt so dumb/weak but whatever. SO I did 20kgs.*
*I got 4 rounds + 30 meter walk + 8 toes to bar*


Evening
45 min swim easy

I wasn't able to get to a pool so I rowed 25 min and did the air dyne for 20min
I didn't know what else I could do...I kept it at an easy pace. 



No comments:

Post a Comment