Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Today was Great!

Tuesday
Today was great
My ass is so sore, and after I was done today...
 I was happy tomorrow is active recovery
BUT 
today went very well


--Morning--

A. PC - build to a heavy single (from blocks (bar just below the knee)
I got to 205. 
I did 205 three times, kept it there so I could work on form at that weight. 
I know what I am doing wrong, but I need to apply it! James Taylor always seems
 to see me and help me with this. 

B. Segmented clean DL + Clean pull; 2.1 x 5; rest 2 min (build from 175#)
1-175#
2-175#
3-185#
4-185#
5-195#

C. Wtd. GH Raise @41X0; 6-8 x 4; rest 2 min (increase load from previous)
*I was doing 35lbs but Matt Springer said I need to stop "kipping" on the way up...which he was right, so I went down to 25lbs and I was able to not kip. I am realizing I suck a lot at glutes and hammies. 
+
9 min amrap @80%:
3 HPS (115#)
25m double KB waiter walk
6 ring push ups

4 ROUNDS + 3 snatches


--Evening--
A. BTN jerk - build to a heavy double (from blocks)
*I got up to 225lbs, PR!
These felt great! 

B. Push press - build to a heavy single
*I got to 165lbs, I was frustrated cause i know I can get more with how easy 165lbs is. I gotta get past 165lbs. 

- then 3 sets (85% of B) x amrap set; rest 3 min
140lbs
*felt good but was hard. I liked this. 

C. MU practice and work 10-15 min

*YAY,I have NEVER done MU without False Grip. EVER, I hopped right up there with NO problem!!!!!!! I felt so good. I also am learning how to kip my dip better ANNNNNDDD I got rid of my extra swing!! YESSS! I love my coach for helping me with this. It felt incredible. 
+
AD 30 sec @90%
rest walk 30 sec
x 33
- rest 3 minutes every 11 sets
- increase RPM from previous week
- consistent pace per set 
*I had to get home cause my sitter had to leave, so I went to the box by my house and finished my sprints.

SLEEP
Went to bed @ 11pm the night before
I woke up @ 7am

DIET
7:30am
1 egg
2 whites
1/2 cup rice

10am
2scoops dream protein
2scoops hammer recovery
glutemine, fish oil, aminos

1:30pm
2 peaches
*I didn't have time to make my food :/

5:00pm
2scoops protein
2scoops hammer recovery

8:00pm 
4 oz grilled chicken breast
1 cup broccoli

*I know I didn't eat enough today...I will be better tomorrow~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment