Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Wednesday

I love Wednesdays...
Okay...
lets get real, 
I love most days...
BUT
Wednesdays are my day to unwind,
 Its the ONE DAY that I can sleep in 
and I only go into the gym once 
and I just get to be with my kids 
and give my body and mind a little break
 from all that I have going on. 


--Morning--
Jog 25 min easy
+
Bike 20 min easy

Ran 2.2 miles
I didn't measure my bike...
*these felt SO good today...sometimes I wish I jogged just a little more. 
I always feel so good after. 

--Evening--
RTW 
1 min AD
1 min row
1 min FLR
1 min Plyos
1 min climb
1 min ski
x 6
- ALL easy pace

*I had to go in to PHX and train this one, so I was limited on what to do as far as machines. I wasn't able to do the ski or the climb and so I just added two extra rounds. 

SLEEP--
I woke up at 8am

FOOD--

*Jog and Bike @ 8:30*

@9:30am
1 egg
2 whites
1/2 cup white rice
olive oil
onions
1/2 patty of sausage (it was really small)

@11:30
Peach

@12:30
4oz chicken
1 cup broccoli

@3:30 
peach
4oz chicken
1 cup broccoli
1/4 avocado

*Around the World @4:30*
@5:30
protein bar

@8:30 
4oz chicken
1 cup broccoli
1/2 sweet potato

No comments:

Post a Comment