Friday, December 13, 2013

Rest

Thursday December 12th, 2013

Feeling better today
I went in to Urban WarFit this morning and stretched 
I am feeling less sore
more importantly, feeling better mentally
I needed today to regain some confidence 
So much of me wants to pretend like I don't have issues
Like I have everything in line 
I am a planner and when things don't go accordingly, I get stressed
Instead of "pretending" like I have my crap together
I am going to face my weaknesses HEAD ON dang it
Its not the easiest thing, and sometimes its scary
but my goals are worth the fight, sacrifice and effort.
I have learned the hard way that avoiding your weaknesses makes
YOU MORE WEAK
go figure, lol

TOMORROW....HERE I COME!!!!!

Nutrition
For some reason, I don't know why because I am eating every 3 hours and not doing anything different...I have no appetite. I usually am a hungry beast. I don't know whats up. Hopefully I am not pregnant LOL, j/k j/k j/k I am not! I haven't been taking any fat burners, my sleep is the same...I don't know. Regardless I have been eating on the 3 hour mark. I feel more lean, and have had a few compliments about being leaner but I really would like to get on the scale. I don't have one (for the first time in 15 years) and I would like to just see where I am at. 
Today was pretty on point except I had a protein shake for my last meal instead of 10 almonds because I was at work and forgot my almonds but had protein powder with me. 

(no pics today, I know I need to get better at this)

Meal#1
1/4 cup berries
1/4 cup ezekiel cereal 
(its supposed to be 1/2 but I wasn't hungry at all so I thought 1/4 is better than nothing)
25 grams protein

Meal#2
1 egg
3 egg whites
1 cup broccoli

Meal#3
4oz chicken
almost 2 cups of spinach

Meal#4
25 grams protein
10 almonds

Meal#5
4oz tilapia
2 cups spinach 
(measured raw but I cooked it, easier to eat that way for me)

Meal#6
25 grams protien

No comments:

Post a Comment