Sunday, December 1, 2013

Sunday

Sunday December 1st 2013

Well this long weekend has kind of thrown me off. 
While I love having family in town and special holidays and events going on I have to stay on track! 
Today is usually a "rest day" for me but I had to do SOMETHING since yesterday was a rest day. 

Nutrition:

Meal #1: protein pancakes

Meal #2: 25 grams protein

Meal #3: 5oz chicken and asparagus

Meal #4: Left over turkey 4oz, peas and broccoli

Meal #5: 25 grams protein and berries

Meal #6: 5oz tilapia and asparagus

*I also had some pumpkin pie tonight. I know this is BAD! I am back on tomorrow with no cheats and no straying from my diet. I wanted to lie and say I did perfect, but trying to stay TRUE to what I am doing!!!

Workout:
2 Rounds of:

Run 1 mile
25 pushups
50 air squats
100 double unders


*I have a BIG weekend coming up with RUSH CLUB! Come out and support me and the other athletes! 
This is a fun event!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment