Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Muscle Pharm Saves Lives

Tuesday December 3d, 2013

This morning I went to do my morning training session as usual to 
work out with my buddy Jennifer Hallquist.
 I felt fine, I ate my pre-running meal and had headed in to Urban WarFit...

We started out with 4 sets of a 500 meter row and afterwards
 I was feeling so lightheaded and weak and shaky
I decided to shake it off and do what Rob had planned for me
I started doing a little WOD and I was so off
feeling really lightheaded with cold sweats
 It wasn't normal for me
 I HATE QUITTING workouts
 Rob told me to stop and I was thinking, 
"CRAP he thinks I'm a wimp"
Rob came up to me later and handed me some 
MUSCLE PHARM MULTI VITAMIN stuff
He ordered me to take these, drink lots of water and rest...WORDS OF WISDOM from Rob...
So I listened.
I came back to the 2:30 class and I felt on FIRE!
 I felt totally opposite then I did earlier
 I told Rob and we both came to the conclusion that 
Muscle Pharm saves lives.....
Not really, but we think the change was the Muscle Pharm stuff!

WORKOUT

500m Row
70% 2:02
80% 1:55
90% 1:44
100% 1:37 (PR)

Handstand Walk 100'
I did a
set of 30'
set of 20'
set of 40'
set of 10'

Hang Snatch 
EOMOM
1×3 @ 85lbs
1×3 @ 95lbs
1×2 @ 105lbs
1×2 @ 115lbs
1×1 @ 125lbs
1×1 @ 130lbs
These felt so light. 
I always want to go heavier but I am trusting in my coaches programming!

Snatch Grip Deadlift @ 165lbs
1 rep every 20 seconds for 3 minutes 
 (100% of 1RM Snatch weight)

WOD
10-1 Descending Reps of:
O.H. Squats: 95lbs
Wall Balls: 20lb Ball
*All Unbroken*

Post WOD:
10x50meter Sprints
20med ball over the shoulder (80lbs)

NUTRITION
This is all that went in my body with an addition of 1 gallon of water, a bottle of power coco and 
1 serving aminos and pre workout.

Meal #1
25grams protein
1/4 cup berries
(no ezekiel cereal cause I am out)


Meal #2
1 egg, 3 egg whites and 1 cup broccoli


Meal #3
4oz chicken, 3cups spinach 

Meal #4
25 grams protein (no almonds cause I am out)


Meal #5
5oz tilapia, 3cups spinach


Meal #6
I have no almonds but I was hungry so I had 25 grams protien...
(not pictured)


RANDOM THOUGHT: 
Always try and treat OTHERS how YOU want to be treated...just sayin'

No comments:

Post a Comment