Friday, December 6, 2013

Rush Club

Friday December 6th, 2013

Today was a good day
Prepping for Rush Club tomorrow
S    T    R    E    T    C    H    I    N    G
a little running
and resting 
I am excited for Rush Club!

Rush Club is Saturday December 7th (tomorrow)
@ 7:00 pm
Located at the amphitheater in Tempe Market Place

Click on this:
RUSH CLUB LINK
and it will lead you to more info about Rush Club

Today my nutrition was really good
I am still missing some things but I will go grocery shopping tomorrow and fill in all the G-A-P-S
I have been very strict though, no cheating, which is awesome for me
LOTS OF SPINACH
My Trick=
 Keeping my goals in mind. CONSTANTLY

Meal #1 
1/4 cup raspberries
25grams protein
(missing ezekiel cereal)



MORNING RUNNING: *1.5 Mile. *Time: 12:23


Meal #2
3 egg whites
1 whole egg
2 cups spinach (instead of broccoli cause we are out!)


Meal #3
4oz chicken
2 cups spinach


Meal #4
25 grams protein
(missing 10 almonds)


Meal #5
* I was NOT in the mood for tilapia so I had chicken that I made for tomorrow*
5oz chicken
3 cups spinach


Meal #6
*supposed to be 10 almonds, but I am out of almonds
-SO I will be having a protein shake
25 grams protein
*NOT PICTURED*

No comments:

Post a Comment