Sunday, December 29, 2013

Kids. Sick. Training. Responsibilities. Nutrition. THE JUGGLE

Saturday December 28th and Sunday December 29th

Well lets just say this week long "break" has literally felt like 2 months
I feel like I have been to hell, heaven and all around in the past 8 days
Being a mom of 4 with work, school and a very strict schedule I rely
soley on a "PLAN"
Take me away from that "plan" and I am a chaotic mess
mentally, physically and emotionally
SHEESH
I need my ROUTINE back dang it!!!!
So tomorrow I am going to strive for some sort of "routine"
I have had to entertain my kids 24/7 with them being out of school
I have been sick the past 2 days (feels like its getting worse)
I have been trying to get some kind of cardio in
I have been on a mission to stay on my diet despite the 
endless amounts of sweets everywhere
ITS A CONSTANT JUGGLE

Manage the Juggle Ash, 
m-a-n-a-g-e the j-u-g-g-l-e!

SATURDAY

Running 3 miles: 26 minutes



Nutrition

Meal#1
1/2 cup ezekiel cereal
1/4 cup berries
25 grams protein


Meal#2
1 egg
3 whites
1 cup broccoli


Meal#3
4oz chicken
1 cup broccoli
(out of spinach)

Meal#4
10 almonds
(out of protein)
no pic

Meal#5
4oz chicken
1 cup broccoli


Meal#6
15 almonds
(had a little more)
no pic

SUNDAY 
*Todays nutrition was horrible. I felt so sick. I didn't follow my diet at all. 
I can't even recall what I ate, but had crackers and some spaghetti and some cereal. 
I have been down in bed all day. Feeling like CRAP. 

Didn't workout either due to feeling sick. 







No comments:

Post a Comment