Wednesday, December 4, 2013

You Callin' Me Weak???

Wednesday December 4th 2013



"YOUR WEAK" 
"YOU CAN'T DO THIS" 
"YOU AREN'T GOOD ENOUGH"
"THEY'RE STRONGER THAN YOU"

Have you ever heard this? 
I have
In fact I kind of heard something like this today 
I then learned something about myself and about others
There are THREE types of people
ONE. Those that hear these "Jabs" and feel sad, hurt and defeated...
TWO. Those that get pissed off...
THREE. Those that become EMPOWERED and let it light a fire underneath them
There might be more types
BUT I realized I am number THREE
I wasn't defeated. I wasn't hurt.
 I was thought to myself 
"Bring It ON!"
Then I thought, whether I win or lose, whether I am stronger or weaker than you or the next person
I will work
 I will FIGHT 
and if I don't measure up....
I will keep working till I do. 


Today was GOOD
I was a little chaotic getting to the gym and feeling like a space case
But
Our workout started and I felt GOOD
We had Muscle Ups and I got up 3 times consecutively
Could I dip out of it?
Yeah......nnnnno

WHAT THE CRAP?!?
I swore...
OUTLOUD...  
I don't usually, hardly ever swear outloud like that
BUT I WAS SO FRUSTRATED!
Then we continued on and the rest of the workout was great

WORKOUT
Running this morning: 1 mile (8:17) 

Muscle-ups: Got on top of the rings 3 times but couldn't effing dip out

Wgt: Squat Clean and Jerk
EOMOM
All Touch and Go
1×3 @ 60% 130lbs
1×3 @ 65% 140lbs
1×2 @ 70% 150lbs
1×2 @ 75% 160lbs
1×1 @ 80% 175lbs
1×1 @ 85% 185lbs
*Loved these!

 Squat Clean Thruster (1 set of 30)
Efficiency  105lbs
1 rep every 10 seconds for 5 minutes – 30 reps
*This wasn't that bad!

I did a little bit different WOD today then the class
Lets just say it was hard! 

Afterwards I had Max Hall work on my shoulders, he did awesome. I felt so much better afterward, I was so thankful to have him there to work on me!

NUTRITION
Nutrition was pretty on point today, I am missing a few things cause I am out and can't go shopping till Saturday...I also am SO PROUD of myself because my in-laws are in town and lets just say sticking to my diet has taken a LOT of willpower when everyone around me is enjoying my favorite fatty foods. 
I have realized though, that once you pass up a few "unhealthy" meals consistently, it gets easier. Especially if you have your stuff prepared and ready for you, and I am constantly telling myself,
 "if you eat that, it'll take that much longer to reach your goals"


Meal #1
25 grams protein
1/4 cup berries
(missing ezekiel cereal)


Meal #2
3 egg whites
1 whole egg
1 cup of broccoli


Meal #3
4oz chicken
3 cups spinach


Meal #4
25 grams protein
(missing 10 almonds)


Meal #5
5oz tilapia
3 cups spinach
(My husband and kids got to eat the pizza pictured on the right, while I ate the tilapia and spinach on the left, I usually would give in...NOT TONIGHT!)


Meal #6
25 grams protein
(supposed to be 10 almonds)

*not pictured as I am going to drink that at 9:30*


DISCIPLINE is the BRIDGE 
between 
GOALS 
and 
ACCOMPLISHMENTS



No comments:

Post a Comment