Sunday, December 1, 2013

THANKSGIVING

WHERE HAVE I BEEN!?!?!
Need not WORRY!
I have been BUSY! busy! BUSY!

This weekend has been a BUSY one to BOOT
Family in town
Baptism for my 8 year old
Play Off Football Games (which both my sons WON and had multiple touchdowns!)
Thanksgiving at MY house
I have had my HANDS FULL

p.s. I am READY to get back ON TRACK!!!

Thanksgiving
November 28th, 2013

Morning 2 mile run @7:00am

Breakfast: 2 whole eggs, 1 egg white and 2 slices of bacon

Thanksgiving Meal: Turkey, mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes, corn, a roll and stuffing. I didn't need seconds as I was so full, I think this is the most I have eaten in one sitting in a long time.
I even had dessert.
Dessert: Dutch Apple Pie with vanilla ice cream

I did not eat anything else this day because I was so sick and full.


No comments:

Post a Comment