Monday, December 16, 2013

Workout Video

Sunday December 15th, 2013

I was asked to do a workout video 
I started filming today and it was fun 
I didn't realize how tiring it would be!
You are 
counting outloud
 encouraging
 being enthusiastic
 describing workouts...
All the while having perfect form and working out
I did 3 different workouts
It was awesome though

--Workouts I did were--

*3 rounds for time 
20 push-ups
30 sit-ups
40 air squats

*10-9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1
Push-ups
Sit-ups
Burpees

*3 rounds for time
20 lunges
20 jumping jacks
10 push-ups
10 air squats
5 sit ups
5 v-ups

Nutrition
Todays diet was a whole lot better than yesterdays!
I did have a dessert tonight, but only a few bites and then I realized it wasn't worth it so I stopped ;)
If I am going to cheat, its gotta be worth it!!!

Meal #1
1 egg
3 whites
1 cup broccoli

Meal #2
25 grams protein
10 almonds

Meal #3
4oz chicken
2 cups spinach (cooked)

Meal #4
25 grams protein 
10 almonds

Meal #5
5oz salmon
13 spears asparagus

Dessert: Chocolate Cake (about 4 bites)






No comments:

Post a Comment