Saturday, December 28, 2013

Feels Good to Eat Good

Friday December 27th 2013

Happy Friday! 
Today was a great day
I ran in the morning and the evening again. 
I went a different route and thought for sure I had ran atleast 2 miles
 on the first one and when I got home and looked at 
my "map run" app it was only 1.7! 
I hate that!
SO on my second run I ran further, and it was 2.2

Nutrition
Isn't it crazy (atleast for me) how you start feeling gross 
after not eating healthy and working out hard? 
I mean it makes sense but for a short time I think its all good then, 
when I start back to eating good and working out harder I realize 
how much more amazing it is to eat right and exercise. 
When I don't eat good food I feel huge and although 
probably no one even notices, 
I feel like everyone is thinking I look gross too! UGH! 
Anyway- its not really how I look but more about being 
able to perform and have energy and that is my ultimate goal...

*I am out of protein and I am getting some more soon*
--I also have pics but my phone is currently dead so I will add them later today--

Meal#1
25 grams of protein
1/2 ezekiel cereal
1/4 cup blueberries

Meal#2
1 egg
3 whites
1 cup of broccoli

Meal#3
4oz chicken
1 cup broccoli
(supposed to be spinach but we are out)

Meal#4
(out of protein)
10 almonds
some bites of my chicken for tomorrow
maybe 2oz

Meal#5
4oz chicken
1 cup broccoli
(out of tilapia)

Meal#6
10 almonds


* I need to get to the grocery store!

SIDE NOTE:

I was looking for pics to add of how I feel when I feel gross and fat 
and somehow I stumbled upon these....
 I was dying laughing,
 "like what the crap?!?!?"
 People are so odd! 
Anyway it was a good laugh for me, check it out for yourself. 

Click on This link:



No comments:

Post a Comment